All rights reserved © Made with Love by www.mychildcare.co.uk
Monday to Friday -
We are open all year except bank holidays
To provide high quality childcare, early years education and play experiences, which meet the individual needs of all children.
We offer breakfast, 2 course lunch, 2 course tea, morning and afternoon snack.
Click here for a sample menu.
We believe that introducing a balanced and varied diet is an essential element of this developmental process. That’s why we use Apetito to provide our meals.
We have many policies that give each child the best possible start in life.
They are available for all parents and carers to see at any time.
They all comply with the purpose and aims of the EYFS which is given legal force through order and regulations made under the Childcare Act 2006.
Cliff Hill House • Sandy Walk • Wakefield • WF1 2DJ
• Putting children first
• Working together in partnership with parents, staff and other agencies to secure quality sharing of information and ensure best opportunities to meet children’s and family’s individual needs
• Providing a secure foundation through which learning and development opportunities are provided for each child
• Employing a skilled and experienced workforce that understands the requirements and implication of the EYFS (Early Years Foundation Stage)
• Ensuring that our environment is of high quality and appropriate to meet the needs of each child
• Providing a secure management team who are able to monitor, support and further develop both staff and practice
• Being committed to a clear quality agenda that values the skills and expertise of our staff and prioritises the wellbeing and education of children
INCLUSION & DIVERSITY
The nursery aims to show respect to everyone that we come in contact with. We are committed to equality, value diversity and promote inclusion within our setting.
We understand that lack of attention to these factors can affect the well-
WE USE FAMLY SOFTWARE
Famly has been developed in close cooperation with a wide range of nurseries.
It's a nursery management solution that makes invoicing, registering, keeping parents contact details up to date and keeping in touch with parents and staff much, much simpler. Click here for more information.
Safeguarding in early years is protecting children from any forms of abuse at home and within the setting. It is crucial practitioners can identify the signs of abuse and to be able to deal promptly with the situation in a way that isn’t going to cause further problems.
It is for this reason that we have undertaken Safeguarding and Prevent training. When you come to visit you will be shown our safeguarding policy. We will ensure your child is in a safe environment and always receives the highest quality of care.